Tuesday 4 November 2014

Making money on YouTube

How I made money off YouTube!




Whatsup guys!! So I know I've posted about this before, so if you don't wanna read, you don't have to Making money of your YouTube is probably something each one of us want to do. 



Now for the bigger channels, it's easier to make enough to get a cashout on Adsense. But for the smaller channels like me, who have had their channel for 5 years, and haven't made a cent from it, you can get discouraged pretty easily when no one watches your videos and you put all your effort in for what seems like nothing... 


For the first time ever, 4 days ago I got a mail from PayPal saying that any.tv had deposited $1.06 into my Paypal account! Now I know you probably thinking - that's only R10 or R12, what's the big deal?? Well, it's something, which is better than nothing! Which made me pretty excited about the future. At first when I joined freedom, I was a tad sceptical about the payments, I mean so many places say that there's no withdrawal minimum requirement, which is what they say, but now to actually have them pay me something is really awesome! 


I must add that I noticed, in September I never worked on my channel and my earnings halved, which means, it's not going to be a smooth walk in the park when it comes to getting views if you join a network, but when you work at it, there is a reward! So if you are interested in joining a growing network, where people are keen on helping you - especially girls - check out Freedom and join - there's no lock in contract, and you get paid for your videos! Thanks for reading guys!


Interested in joining Freedom network? Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the chat